Report Abuse

Re: Be careful about taking advice from the Timeshare Users Group (TUG)

@ Don: "You stated that you never purchased a timeshare yet you claim that you are an advocate for timeshare owners. That raises my suspicions above any bar." I'm sorry to hear that you believe people only act out of self interest. You must have a dark perception of humanity and that is a sad way to live. "You provide no credentials as far as being associated with any consumer movement." I can't think of any reason to share credentials. It has never occurred to me to ask anyone on the internet for "credentials". I listen to people with an open mind. You might be a Dr., a 12 year old, a Nun, or an acrobat. I don't care about your label because it doesn't tell me a single thing about your character. I care about what you have to say. Over time I will "know you" by what I've heard you say. "Your rants make me even more suspicious." It doesn't take many words to hurl baseless allegations at someone or to pose accusatory questions to them. I respond to those things with a lot of words. I can be thorough to a fault. It is comical though because people complain that they don't know who I am or what I'm doing. Then when I try to tell them, they are offended by the amount of information I give them! "The one thing they had in common was they both went into rants to justify their scams." You've found the smoking gun. I am busted, lol. "There is nothing that can't be openly discussed." Sure there is. I started a thread on TUG to discuss whether people were given certain documents when they made their purchases. Tug did not allow that thread. On TUG I also tried to discuss why TUG won't allow posters to share their good experiences with lawyers or why TUG has never tried to compile a list of those good lawyers. TUG actually deleted that post. As for the individuals that are looking for help, I don't think very many of them want to discuss the specifics of their cases in public. You are entitled to your opinion and you should voice it as often as you like. It's all good!