Report Abuse

Re: Be careful about taking advice from the Timeshare Users Group (TUG)

@Don: "Your long rants are a dead give away." I am wondering how many words it takes to cross the line from a "long response" to a "rant". I presume you have some type of formula but I guess that is the work product of your scam buster venture so you are not going to share it. :( Regardless, I will accept that my own posts are the "smoking rants" that serve as clear and convincing evidence of my skulduggery, lol. A person has to have a sense of humor about these things, but I really DO understand where you are coming from! Now for a serious comment: "I would advise everyone to only have contact with you in the forum." That is EXCELLENT advice. I can reach way more people and save myself a lot of time by discussing things on the forums rather than in email. It's just a matter of finding forums will allow me to exercise free speech, even if it is contrary to the forum owner's agenda. Obviously TUG won't allow that. So far so good here at Redweek, but we shall see! Thank you for your interest. I wish you well Don and I guess I'll be seeing you in the Redweek threads!