Report Abuse

Re: Seems like I'm Finally Getting Rid of Diamond Resorts Mystic Dunes

Folks, Just wanted to provide an update. My process took a very long time, mostly because Diamond doesn't communicate anything to you, you have to always call and figure out where you are in the process. I waited and waited after I sent papers in, finally I was told it didn't have the correct number of signatures... but no one told me. Received new paperwork, everything was sent in and again, no responses. Called about 3-4 times over the course of 3-4 months, each time I was receiving positive information letting me know it was progressing. Finally I have received, (after another call), my completed Quit-Claim Deed and my account is closed out. My paid maintenance fees for 2016 was refunded a few months ago and now I have no account with Diamond. If you own a Diamond resort, call them, ask them for a relinquishment, I think this only works if you owe nothing, but either way its worth a try. They offered it to me when I called in for something else so it's all possible. For the first time in years I feel like I am free of this mess and a burden has been lifted. Good luck and god bless, Gary