Report Abuse

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit

stop this back-and-forth challenges/bickering. of course frustration has set in ominously among us all. we're grasping at straws leading nowhere, with only talk, unfounded accusations and insinuating comments against each other......which leads us back to square one, NOWHERE. this is what should be done (i'm not sure of procedure here): get the new (or acting) new york state attorney general or one with the equivalent authority in nyc or the federal attorney general to reopen this case in criminal court. i believe that eichner has been proven by schneiderman and by eichner's own admission statements, to have committed local fraud, i.e., selling TMC week via fraud and lies, and using the USPS to advertise this fraudulent enterprise (mail fraud, a federal offense). the proof is solidly identifiable via schneiderman's undercover activities vis a vis attending and taping fraudulent statements from sales presentations. it seems that we have an already presented case against eichner to pursue criminal proceedings.