Report Abuse

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit

nathan, i'm an owner with no ulterior motives. the earlier litigation by schneiderman vs eichner (TMC) was totally botched, the outcome of which left all owners in and holding a bag of manure. sharing facts is helpful, but without proactivity, is consistently leaving us frustrated and nowhere. my idea (which i admittedly am not able to plan or orchestrate) is constructive: re-open litigation against eichner in a legal venue which has more of a chance to offer owners the reasonable justice that they deserve, i.e., in criminal court for lies, fraud (both local and federal), misconceptions, and stealing (in effect) via exorbitant maintenance fees, and not giving some owners what they paid for: reservations and desired usage time. i doubt that my statements, above, are in any way to be construed as disagreement with you. my only "ulterior motive", if you will, is that TMC owners are in this together, some hurting more than others, but still TOGETHER, and action needs to be taken immediately. as you probably surmised, i am still on the fence regarding legal representation by zimmerman. i think it should resume with a local (city), state or federal attorney general in a criminal venue. i hope we (all) are in agreement with this plan of action. SOMETHING....., A VIABLE AND IMMEDIATE PLAN.....other than constant commenting in this forum, needs to be established and pursued quickly.