Report Abuse

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit

Nathan, Irene did get a judgement in her favor. At least two Manhattan Club attorneys showed up which made it all the more interesting ...I believe she had no attorney. She then offered to "help" others on the forum for a fee, as she felt she had spent so much time already dealing with this situation that she could no longer spend any more time without earning something for her efforts. I cannot tell you when, to my best recollection, it's been within the last year. Again, she won the judgement, but collecting whatever she won is a whole other ball of wax. If "they" don't pay up, you either have to pursue them or hire another attorney to sue on your behalf. I don't know if she eventually collected. She did not share in regards to the final outcome. But she did offer to help for a fee, so it doesn't seem she would have done that if she wasn't allowed to talk about it. Maybe Kylie with Redweek could tell you if there is a way to do a search on it within the forum. Sorry, I can't remember, perhaps some others on the forum do remember.