Report Abuse

Re: 8/9 Board Meeting and Proxy

URGENT!!!! for those that are Zimmerman clients and perhaps those of you on fence! I did post in our Facebook group the proxy he needs you to sign and notarize and send back to him ASAP. I will post the wording here below - copy /paste it in a document/execute/have notarized and send it to Jean Marc Zimmerman ASAP. . Also please request the 8/9 admission ticket in your own names and then forward the ticket to Zimmerman once you receive it. Please do ASAP!!! We do not have much time. PROXY I, , am an Owner of a timeshare at The Manhattan Club. Pursuant to New York Not-For-Profit Corporation Law (NY NFPL), Section 609(a)(1), and as authorized by the Timeshare Plan, I hereby grant a proxy to Jean-Marc Zimmerman to receive my attendance credentials, and to act in my stead to attend and participate in the upcoming Owner’s Meeting on August 9, 2018 of The Manhattan Club Timeshare Association Inc., including the right to speak, put forth motions, vote, and inspect or request the right to documents. Date: July _____ 2018 By: State of: County of: The foregoing document was acknowledged before me this day of , 2018 Notary Public’s Name Notary Public’s Signature