Report Abuse

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit

Hi William, if you are referring to me, I don't believe I said or intended to say that those of us who use the club shouldn't join the lawsuit...I stressed that people should decide what is best for them, only they know what that is. I am not joining because I don't have enough information on this lawyer, nor can I find much. I inherited my timeshares, which were deeded. My mother and sister were victims of the bait and switch scenario perpetrated on so many. I am stuck with one timeshare, paying those fees in perpetuity..my choice, for now, is to continue to enjoy the club until another avenue opens up.... waiting to get final paperwork on the one I gave back. I would consider joining a lawsuit under more favorable circumstances. And I sincerely wish those who have joined, the very best of luck. [Q=williamm465] I agree with Deborah. Those of us who go to TMC each year should not join the lawsuit. That would be bad faith. We know the fees are high but we pay and enjoy Manhattan. My opinion: If you paid your $1250 and can not PROVE that you have been wronged, you have wasted your money.[/Q]