Report Abuse

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit

[Q=bruceg213] Lynn O'Donnell has been given a list of owners to contact about taking back contracts for no cost, past due maint. fees excused, no ding on credit reports. She told me that, if you are on her list of owners wishing out, you will be contacted eventually. No point in calling her unless you are not on her list and want to be.[/Q] Would be nice to find out WHO gave Lynn "her" list of owners. How many owners are on the list? Who is on the list? How is TMC going to proceed with the list - chronologically, alphabetically, selectively, by a good standing or arrears amount? How many interests is TMC willing to take back? What are the guarantees all owners who want to get out are eligible? What happen to owners who are not Redweek readers, never been informed on TMC updated policies, and have no clue what's going on with the Club? Called Lynn today, Lynn's message box was overfull, my message was not accepted. Not sure my name is on the list, my give-back discussion with her (or someone else) occurred 4-5 years ago, and I was told a chance was next to zero. Also I am not sure my phone number has been updated in TMC records since then. TMC has the list of owners' emails, why is Lynn avoiding electronic correspondence? Obviously Lynn would save many working hours we pay for when contacting owners via emails and owners get proof of conversation. Looks like another 'secret service' operation being arranged by TMC - non-profit organization.