Report Abuse

Re: Mexican Timeshare Solutions is a Scam

Yes write to PROFECO and tell them a brief message of your complaint, Be sure to have a Spanish Translation ready if you do though, because you will only have over 10 days to submit . Suggestion, write your whole story in English then translate in Spanish you will need to submit both copies , secure all evidences like Receipt of Deposits, Copy of your request for cancellation and return of Deposit to the Supplier/ Seller, (request for return of deposit included in your complaint does not hurt). I highly recommend that you e-mail if you are a not a Mexican and you live abroad like I do. e-mail address is : extranjeros@profeco.gob.mx Do not deal with Time Share Cancellation Company as they will only cancel , you might want your deposit returned if you believed you have been scammed . For more reference : check out profeco.gob.mx/juridico/pdf. Good luck and be positive Timeshare Scamming is a perennial problem in Mexico [Q=Kristi M.] Is there a reliable company to get me out of my grand Mayan timeshare is just bought in May '18?[/Q]