Report Abuse

Points, regardless of the amount, don't create space availability...

[Q=melissak388] I have a substantial amount of rci points that I am wanting to swap for a weeks accommodation in Hawaii 2019 in May. There are no avail units for the dates I need to travel through RCI. Am i able to sell/swap Rci points for their week accommodation? [/Q] With all due respect, I think that you have answered your own question. If there is no availability, then there is no availability. No amount of points (or money) can magically create space availability when or where it simply does not currently exist. Are you able to initiate a [b]ongoing search[/b] with RCI using a "points" account? I'm personally not sure if that is even a possibility, as it is for a "weeks" (i.e., non-points) account, where a "deposited" week and its' allotted TPU's can be used to initiate a "ongoing search" with RCI. If ongoing search is an option, you would at least have your "hat in the ring" if anything became available, whereas a one time and / or occasional call offers much less chance of success. Ongoing searches take priority over all stand-alone inquiries. Good luck.