Report Abuse

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit

so, deborahs528, it appears that the TMC management under the clandestine, and still overlord of it all, is continuing to perpetuate its old tricks..... another issue to report to the FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION. note my earlier redweek.com post. it can't hurt to alert this US government consumer protection agency to this continuing TMC criminal fraud. it's as bad, if not worse, than any ponzi scheme, especially since it involves over 14,000 purchasers who continue to be financially (and otherwise) hurt and distressed. the more complaints received from TMC owners, the more likely the FTC will take notice and act for TMC shareowners' benefit. it certainly is worth 10-15 minutes of your time to file your complaints to the FTC online. also, consider contacting me to join THE COALITION OF FINANCIALLY DISTRESSED TMC OWNERS. there's no fee involved. also consider joining attorney zimmerman's possible lawsuit which is being prepared. neither of these efforts can guarantee positive results, but EFFORT is the operative word. both entities are trying and are being proactive to achieve the justice we deserve from the TMC scam. COPY AND PASTE THE FTC SITE (BELOW) TO YOUR ADDRESS BAR, AND YOU'RE GOOD TO GO FROM THERE: https://www.ftc.gov/................................FOR THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION cfox863@gmail.com.....................for the COALITION chris [Q=deborahs528] [Q=pauld220] Has anyone taken the $100 option? If so, what is the status? Thanks[/Q] I sold mine for $100 in June of 2014.....I signed the papers...then the investigation happened and all transactions were put on hold. I still haven't seen the papers or the $100.[/Q]