Report Abuse

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit

KEEP AWAY FROM THIS ENTIRE SITUATION. DROP IT. STOP IT. LEGITIMATE? I QUESTION THAT, ESPECIALLY IF THE FEE IS UPFRONT. THE $1,000 TMC FEE IS THE BEARS' (IN THE PLURAL) HONEY. DON'T EVEN CONSIDER THIS PROPOSITION. ONLY THE WONDERFUL COMPANY ALLEGEDLY REMOVING YOUR TMC RESPONSIBILITY (QUESTIONABLE, VERY QUESTIONABLE) AND TMC WILL PROFIT FROM YOUR INTENTIONS. HERE'S WHAT YOU WILL HAVE LOST BY PROCEEDING: YOUR INITIAL TMC PURCHASE PRICE, THE 2019 MAINTENANCE FEE (WITHOUT BENEFIT OF USE), THE COMPANY'S FEE AND THE $1.000 TMC FEE. DOES THAT SOUND FRAUDULENT ENOUGH? AND...............OH YES...............THIS WONDER COMPANY THAT TAKES YOUR TIMESHARE FOR A FEE........NOW WHAT HAPPENS TO THAT ENTITY.........YOUR TIMESHARE? IT CERTAINLY DOESN'T EVAPORATE AND DISAPPEAR. IT WILL BE RESOLD AT A TIDY PROFIT. DO I SOUND LIKE I'M TRYING TO HAVE YOU RECONSIDER YOUR PLAN AND PRESERVE YOUR FINANCIAL INTEGRITY.?.................OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH YES I AM. i you'd most likely be better off to wait a bit longer and become proactive to preserve your financial TMC asset. 1..join the COALITION OF FINANCIALLY DISTRESSED TMC OWNERS.......... contact: beckyfitzmaurice@yahoo.com............................mission statement on redweek pages after # 200. 2..join zimmerman's lawsuit: info on above pages. he's in the process of preparing legal strategies to proceed with a strong lawsuit. 3..write your complaints to the FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION.............................https://www.ftc.gov 4..do all, join the COALITION (no fee), join zimmerman's lawsuit, do both and also contact the FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION. there are no positive guarantees to any of these plans, but you can be proud of the fact that you tried to keep and even possibly enjoy your TMC' investment in the future. of course, my comments are only from my point of view and perspective, with no legal or financial expertise. your own personal financial issues and reasons take precedence in proceeding with your intended actions regarding disposal of TMC. i offer my comments only for your consideration. i send you wishes for the best of luck in whichever path you choose. in owners' unity to achieve justice from the TMC FRAUD TEAM, chris [Q=cattleyas] Slightly off topic but related: I have a company ready to take my timeshare. Of course I have to pay a fee but it’s legitimate. The crazy part is on top of the fees to transfer the title and on top of having to pay next years 2019 full Maint fee, Manhattan club is saying I have to pay them $1000 transfer fee! For what? I have to do all the paperwork and filing and so forth but they want $1000 and are trying to hold me hostage![/Q]