Report Abuse

Re: Manhattan Club Social Media advertisement

[Q=chrisv126] hello kevin631and other disenchanted and defrauded TMC owners, it's time to consider seeking the legal service of the new NEW YORK STATE ATTORNEY GENERAL, THE HONORABLE LETITIA JAMES. we have waited enough, expecting the promise of other private legal remedies which have yet to be realized. go to ms james' nysag website. make your individual complaints using the form provided. i believe ms james can use the background information from the former nysag's (schneiderman) proceedings in addition to our complaints to her. the case vs TMC/EICHNER/BLUEGREEN would most likely need to be started anew by ms james, but she would have sufficient background from schneiderman's recorded court history. she would also have TMC's owners' current additional complaints to begin her own court case knowing what a failure the last so-called "settlement" accepted by schneiderman was. we can wait no longer to create a proactive atmosphere. the longer we wait, the more tangled the TMC management will become, and the more complicated the fraudulent case will develop. i intend to file my new complaint naming all principals (TMC/EICHNER/BLUEGREEN) with ms james within a few days. i urge other TMC OWNERS to follow suit. this action, in my opinion, does not preclude any of us to seek additional private legal remedies in addition to getting firm legal action from the nysag. she works for new york state, but the results of her court case could, as opposed to schneiderman's "settlement", work very much in TMC owners' favor. if we don't try this approach, we will never know the extent of which new york state could work positively for us TMC owners. KEVIN'S STATEMENT APPEARS TO BE THE LAST STRAW THAT BECKONS IMMEDIATE FURTHER ACTION. no more awaiting the results of promised, personal, private legal action. we're in the same deplorable financial (and other disdainful) condition that we were left with after the last legal fiasco. we do not appear to have a viable current alternative other than to wait and remain at the mercy of TMC, which is unacceptable let's get together as a united force and begin immediately to file (re-file) our individual complaints with the NYSAG, letitia james. do it now before your other personal issues take precedence. chris [Q=kevin631] The Manhattan Club is advertising on social media room discounts from 15% to 30%. You also will receive a bottle of wine and a of box of chocolates with your stay. In all the years I have been a owner at the Manhattan Club I have never received anything complementary not even a can of soda.The only thing I was provided with is outrageous fees every year. It will be very interesting to see when the new management company finally takes over what their policies will be. As far as our three nonsponsored board of directors owners they have been a extreme disappointment and I am curious as to how they continue to be reelected.[/Q][/Q] Hi Chris, Thank you for your considerations. My guess that a couple days passed and you have submitted your complaint to the NYAG. Could you please kindly provide the link for other owners to submitting their complaints to the NYAG? Thank you in advance.