Report Abuse

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit

for the interest of all serious redweek.com contributors: the moaning, whining and complaining about TMC/EICHNER are finished. in the 257 pages of this form, we have covered everything from all the fraud, dirty carpets, furniture that needs replacement, lack of desired reservation time, ultra exorbitant maintenance fees..........that's a given and it's all over and described fully and often in duplicate. i see some steam being generated at this juncture. there is action and proactivity slowly taking place. we are beyond the complaint stage and getting energetic in the appropriate direction. i have not yet joined zimmerman's suit partially because i am gathering the funds necessary to do so; additionally, i have awaited some concrete and positive action to be demonstrated by zimmerman..............he has recently and thankfully done so. i am a co-founder of THE COALITION OF FINANCIALLY DISTRESSED TMC OWNERS. becky, also a co-founder, and i have been contacting the COALITION members, strongly suggesting that they consider joining zimmerman's suit. additionally, i have urged TMC owners to file their full complaints to the new NEW YORK STATE ATTORNEY GENERAL, THE HONORABLE MS LETITIA JAMES, to hopefully have her establish a new case against TMC/EICHNER. under the former nysag, schneiderman, there was no court action taken concerning the CRIMINAL FRAUD ADMITTEDLY PERPETRATED BY EICHNER AGINST US OWNERS. schneiderman simply got a so-called SETTLEMENT worth next-to-nothing. there was no conviction against eichners' CRIMINAL FRAUD. this seems to be an opening for ms james to begin a new criminal consumer fraud case against TMC/EICHNER. NOTE CAREFULLY: IN MY OPINION, FILING A COMPLAINT WITH THE NYSAG IN NO WAY PRECLUDES OWNERS FROM JOINING ZIMMERMAN'S LAWSUIT. MS JAMES WORKS FOR NEW YORK STATE. ZIMMERMAN IS WORKING AS A PRIVATE ATTORNEY. IF THIS IS NOT AN ACCURATE STATEMENT, PLEASE CORRECT ME. we need to begin to think positively of ourselves as WINNERS rather than downtrodden scum that eichner tried to make us. those days are over.