Report Abuse

Renting Out Timeshare Getaway Weeks is PROHIBITED

I am VERY thankful I came here when I got one of these calls just minutes ago. I would not have sent them money but I was unaware that it was against the rules to use the system for commercial use. In the RCI disclosure guide under MEMBERSHIP - C. The Program is for the personal use of Members and, if permitted, their guests, and neither Members nor guest may use the Program for commercial purposes, or monetary or other consideration, including without limitation, auction, barter, rental, raffle or sale of a Confirmed Exchange, Deposited Vacation Time, Inventory or Guest Certificate, for example, and RCI reserves the right to limit the number of Transactions by a Member. Any commercial use shall be grounds for immediate termination of Member’s membership and cancellation of any Exchange Request, Confirmed Exchange or other benefits of the Program without prior suspension of or notice to the Member and any other rights or remedies RCI may have at law. Under GUEST CERTIFICATES: D. Guest Certificates and Guest Passes may not be used for any commercial purpose, or monetary or other consideration, by Member or guest, including without limitation auction, barter, rental, raffle or sale of the Guest Pass or Guest Certificate or the underlying Confirmed Exchange.