Report Abuse

Re: anyone hear of Timeshare clearing house in Louisville ky

So I was a little taken back to see my name slandered in such a way. I worked for this company as a customer service person for about 2 years. Great company by the way when I was there and saw very few issues considering how many transfers they completed in that timeframe. I never accepted or profited off (other than a base salary) any funds taken from any client. My job was to assist with questions, help them navigate the system and do my best to relay the information I was given to the client. I treated everyone I dealt with respectfully and always gave 110% which is more than most that sit in a customer service position. I did not make a ton of money in that position, so I branched out on my own to start my own company doing customer service and client support for many different industries (only reason I left). I am going to request that you remove this slanderous comment about me or I will be forced to pursue legal action. Jason Millet this is for your comment also, remove it. If you have a problem with AT&T do you run to the internet to attack the customer service person that always treated you with complete respect? No, you go after AT&T, so why is it different in this case? I was an undervalued and underpaid customer service person with zero authority. This statement made here is a complete and total lie only intended to hurt my business and my family because you couldn't get anywhere with my past employer. I would be embarrassed to make such insane statements on the internet about someone that was literally the bottom of the totem pole. Please learn where to direct your anger, it should never be at the little guy. You have 7 days to remove these slanderous statements before I move forward with legal action on what my attorney says is a "slam dunk" case. Best wishes and I truly hope you do the right thing, I will protect my name.