Report Abuse

Re: Vallarta Gardens Timeshare Scam

My wife and I had the opportunity to stay a couple of days with some own fractional owners at this resort. We loved every aspect of it, the homes are large and very well appointed ours had a private pool as well. We actually own a restaurant 5 minutes walking down the beach in the Marina which seconds as our home. For me it was a beautiful place to stay on our short vacation. my friends own timeshares, fractions or homes down in this area and all are happy they purchased in this area it truly is very beautiful. Where all are happy my friends who own at Vallarta Gardens are the happiest, never have I heard even one negative comment from any of them. I was just looking at the reviews and noticed all of the negative reviews had nothing to do with a stay on the resort. They were written by people who were paid to go to a morning sales presentation. I see in their writings they had no intention of purchasing or any real interest in looking at resort, their interest was to get the money the resort offered. They are under construction but to improve, I hope to return to see the finished work.