Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Vallarta Gardens Timeshare Scam (by Rachel S.):

So, I got this call that I was almost going to disrespect the person and hang up, however I decided to give a listening ear. Well this is my experience and now even when I’m busy I try to lend a listening ear. You never know what you will be missing. So, Vallarta Gardens Resort is definitely an excellent hotel with excellent location located on a beach front property and extremely clean & comfortable. We arrived after a short drive from the airport and the staff could not have been any more helpful and pleasant upon arrival, we were warmly welcomed by the friendly receptionist with cocktails I think her name is Jessica, she made our trip more interesting with her advices & tips about the city, supermarkets, shops, restaurants, bars and different night events that are within walking distance. We had a room that over-looked the lovely trees and luscious garden filled with assorted beautiful flowers. The room was amazing value for money, although the cost was to die for, fully equipped, impeccable and spacious. The bathroom too was large, even had a built-in magnifying mirror, selection of teas and coffees fabulous, even had decaf coffee and blue mountain peak coffee kind of remind me of my Sandals Caribbean vacation. Restaurant food was amazing, lovely dining experience both dinner and breakfast buffet style, although we had the option of choosing whatever we wanted to be prepared by the chef assigned to us. Meals at the restaurant were excellent and what took me by surprise was when my concierge told me I can have the meals delivered to me anywhere on the property. It's a true sample of excellent hospitality and what a 5-star diamond resort should be, my husband and I were glad we didn’t bring the Kids and for my next stay it’s definitely no kids. Thank you again Jessica and Raúl for going just that little step extra for us. Nothing was too much for the staff to help us. Would highly recommend!!!