Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Owning a Timeshare Atlantic Palace, Atlantic City, NJ. (by Jane V.):

I have a biennial timeshare at Atlantic Palace that I have used only once in the 20 or so years I've had it. I want to get rid of it. I don't even want money for it I just want out. Many other time shares don't want unhappy customers so they will allow you to surrender your timeshare. Atlantic Palace will not. The sales pitch sounds great because it's supposed to but the maintainance fees keep rising, the exchange company membership fees keep rising and the one time I did use it I paid more than everyone else on the trip. Now I need to seek the help of an attorney to get me out of this...so fair warning.... Think very, very carefully before you purchase as this is FOREVER and that can be a very long (and very expensive) time! I'm a senior citizen who was a lot younger and was earning money when I made this mistake. Now I'm on a fixed income and these fees are a problem. If anyone has successfully gotten out of an Atlantic Palace timeshare please let me know.