Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Better Business Lodging (by Tami P.):

I was told for a fee which i paid on my visa bank debit card that they would sell my timeshare for me and get me out from under it with no bad recourse on my part that it wouldn't hurt my çredit the title would just change hands that they were in business to do this so let them handle it and my property would easily be sold within 6 months needless to say that did not happen my property went into foreclosure and they have not refunded my money for service not rendered they said they deal with huge corporations, companies and businessmen that are always looking for property such as mine for business trips, conventions etc. and that it would be advertised in magazines, online, at expo events and the like yet never a word now since I've started questioning their motives i can hardly get a reply to my calls, texts and emails. Just makes me sick that this is allowed to happen! I want my money back at the VERY least. I will NOT give a good review for them scamming, lying & stealing resources from me! They say i should of REMINDED them to keep advertising my property yet i PAID them to do that!!!!