Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: TRADING POWER CRITERIA..... (by R P.):

stan, no I do not (and have never) worked for RCI, II or any of their competitors, nor do I work in the timeshare industry.

We once owned 9 timeshare weeks, belonged to both RCI and II exchange companies and made many exchanges.

After we got caught up in the spider web of taking a timeshare tour and then to fall for their selling tactics by buying developer (it was too late to rescind after we found out about resales on the internet), I then educated myself on the topic of timesharing via a vast amount reading and research. We went on to buy 8 resales after the developer bought timeshare.

Education is knowledge and knowlege = power for the consumer. I like to pass on my knowledge to others.

I don't know much about points or the different vacation clubs such as Starwood, Marriott and others. My main knowledge is of the weeks system.

stanleyf5 wrote:
jayjay, You appear to be a guru on RCI, did you ever work for RCI or a competitor. Stan.