Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Re: Royal HOliday is a scam (by Sari):

Only ones here breaking the rules are those cons of RHC

One more time to tell you, rhc stole my money over USD 14.000,00. Im a finn, and they even cant sell those memberships to us when they havent any service here. I still get these alerts of new posts.. and my language still is not english. But like to people see what rhc is all about. Its not legitimate business. And i feel sorry every US citizen as RHC victims who fell into this... a system in which seems to be no way out. Like mafia, people keep paying forever these con artists so called annual maintanance fees etc. till they die without a proof to get any accommodation when they are able to travel. Its sooooo overpriced system. People mostly pay for an air. I never got my money back... i didnt belong to this system because of my nationality and residence. Still no apologies, nothing, no money back. Very odd indeed. Those who don't get my point, its not ok to lie and do fraudulent business worldwide as rhc has done.