Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Re: Yep...the El Cid deal was a bit of a scam. (by KC):

larry444 wrote:
El Cid Misrepresents them self at the presentation when they offer you the ability to exchange into other companys I was offer exchange privileges with RCI and Wyndham vacations with no exchange fees also Infinite privileges that could allow me to book cruises with my points. It took 6 months after signing the contract for it to be active. Once activated I find out these things written into my contract is not available to me. You have 5 days to rescind but if you have a valid contract, I had nothing to rescind. Not until 6 months later Eli Cid decide to change the contract agreement I no longer have a valid contract that El Cid and I agreed to.

This contract has been breached Lets see if I am allowed to cancel and receive a refund

deception and fraud is what you will get at El Cid presentations

If you believe that you can substantively document breaches of written (not just meaningless and irrelevant oral) representations, contact PROFECO. Don't even bother dealing with the resort if your case is truly solid; you will only get a song and dance routine and lame, convoluted BS from the sleazy resort weasels.

Get PROFECO involved; if your case is solid, they will help you and the resort will ultimately relent. However, If your case is merely one of buyers remorse with no actual breach of written contract content that you can document (verbal sales weasel statements and claims mean absolutely nothing), then you have no case and PROFECO will not help you. Good luck!