Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: BlueGreen Vacations Timeshare Scam Warning!!! (by Christopher C.):

It may not be a "scam" but the question remains, what is your time worth? These types of places make you spend your time for a presentation (for some that could be worth it, for others it is not). To book, you need to be patient and use your time to be able to book where you want, when you want. Again, that takes time. For me, it is simple, my time is much more valuable than dealing with all of the hassles associated with this group. Also, I read several stories of folks happy or unhappy that bought into plans they said they had no intention of buying. You could look at that two ways, one you were "sold" on it being a great offer and two that you were swindled into buying something you didn't intend on buying in the first place. I'd say both could be true and you could be happy or unhappy with either situation. The one commonality is that you were looking to get a cheap stay and were convinced to spend more. That is sales and it require what some would consider to be pushy sales tactics. I have zero intention of giving this company any money because I value my time too highly to give them any of my time to be able to jump through all the hoops they require of me to make any of this work.