Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Vacation Village in Berkshires Hancock Massachusetts (by Beverly F.):

This is our update as was requested ... we are in the same boat with fees going up, our deeded week all paid for, we are not using the timeshare, VV not taking back the deed, and we are not interested in any services that promise miracles of a smooth exit for $3500! We intentionally missed paying our last maintenance bill in the middle of covid ... I spoke to them and told them it would be impossible for us to pay for a most likely unacceptable reason (we are old, don't use, and moving out of the country ... and they should please list it for rent to cover part of the costs) .. so for an update ... they seem to be getting DIFFERENT collection agencies to run after us ... to no avail! At our age I could give a rats arse if we have bad credit! And that's our story for now which we are sticking to. We will be moving out of the country soon! I cannot forget the hype during our original visit "These timeshares are selling like hot cakes; the commission I make is more than I have in my life time! I love it here and you will too!