Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

timeshare rental questions (by Adam R.):

Hi,

I am 18 years old. I am starting to plan a trip to Cancun for March 08 for me and some of my friends.

I just stayed at Crown Paradise Club this past Spring Break. I loved it. I want to rent a timeshare from Golden Shores (the timeshare part of CPC) for next years Spring Break but I have some questions.

- Age requirements? Me and my friends are 18, most of us will be 19. Anyone know if that is to young to rent a time share, or too young to stay at GS/CPC? - All inclusive cost? Is there an all inclusive cost you pay CPC or is that included in the rent? If so anyone know how much it is or have a good estimate? - Golden Shores E-Mail? Anyone know what that is? I sent CPC an e-mail regarding my questions in early April and they said they forwarded it to GS, well I haven't gotten a reply and I cannot find the e-mail address to GS anywhere.

Thank you to anyone who can answer my questions. I would like to rent a timeshare asap but I need my questions answered first so any helpful replys is greatly appreciated!