Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Suggestion (by Kylie):

Terry,

Yes. Right now, if you do an "advanced search" at: http://www.redweek.com/search, you can choose to show only exchanges for certain months, or week number ranges. For the best results, try searching by "Location" and enter as broad of a location name as possible (i.e. "United States" or "California" instead of a specific city).

We will soon be adding more details to the exchange summaries you see when you pull up all resorts in a city. Instead of just showing "2 exchanges" - that will soon show a points range and available dates, much like what is currently in place for rentals.

Kylie

terry314 wrote:
Kylie, It appears you guys are working hard to make this system work..

As you know, I deposited my spring break CO week and now have 1800 points to spend. It is a bit difficault to search all the properties.

I have a suggestion. Is it possible to set up something that will allow us to search by dates or date ranges?

Otherwise, you have to click each property and see available dates - on a daily basis to find what you are looking for.

Thanks for all the quick responses to the emails and this forum.