Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Get the Resale Scammers on T.V. (by Gary M.):

I've just gotten off the phone with Judd McIlvain of troubleshooterjudd.com. As I've mentioned above he has contributed in the past to 20/20 as well as 48 hours as an investigative reporter.

He has booked me for next Wed. July 18th at 4:15pm EST for a follow up interview as to how things have been going to get the word out about the advance fee resale scam since our last interview.

I know what information I want to get out but I am also open to any thoughts or suggestions anyone else may have for the interview.

Judd also told me I need to get in contact with Dennis Murphy of Dateline since this type of story is the type he likes to report on. He is getting me his contact info.

This may not be a 20/20 or Dateline interview I'm going to be doing but it is a start and Judd's show does have a fairly good reach via the internet and Judd has a very good reputation in the investigative/consumer advocacy reporting field.

If we ever want a chance to bring down the Advance Fee Timeshare Resale Scam Kings we have to get the word out every way possible. Media, government agencies, forums like this one and the ripoffreport.com good outlets to make people aware and get more bad press on these companies circulating.

Might I ad, any report posted about a company on www.ripoffreport.com generally gets listed on the first page of results when a search is done about that company.