Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Re: El Cid... (by Wayne R.):

What you might want to do is this: I used to work at El Cid in Mazatlan as I am a former timeshare executive. Buy the cheapest timeshare anywhere in the world with the lowest maintenance fee. You can easily exchange it into a Mexico timeshare because there are so many that want to target RCI and I.I. members. Here's why...Mexico does not sell timeshares. They sell vacation club memberships. Neither do the companies that sell the timeshare own the resort. They are owned by different companies. Therefore, there is unlimited inventory throughout Mexico. I worked at a company in Cancun called Sunset Royal. When I worked there in 2004, I was told that they had been sold out for over 10 years. But yet, there were more and more people coming to the resort, especially exchangers. Also, use the bonus weeks for Mexico. Lots of inventory because more resorts are being built. Buy cheap and travel the world. Hope this helps:)