Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

refund listing fees from fraud sellmytimesharenow.com (by Mike N.):

anthonyjj wrote:
mike1536 wrote:
anthonyjj wrote:
I paid for the listing fees with my credit card. I was told by someone that if I file a dispute with my credit card company that I may be able to get a refund because they misrepresented themselves. Also, does anyone know about a lawsuit against these fraud websites. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
========== You need to contact your credit card company. They will have the info for filing a dispute.
I have the information from my credit card company for the dispute,but what exact info do I have to put on for me to get my money back from these crooks. I am really upset by this, and how they can get away with this with a smile on there damn faces.
============ If you can show that you paid the company a fee and they did not provide the product or service, you may be able to dispute the charge. Did Sell My Timeshare Now list your unit on their website? If they did, that might have been all that was necessary to hold up there end of the deal (i.e. agree to try to sell/rent your TS). Unfortunately, if the written contract with Sell My Timeshare Now was for them to sell your unit, the fact they charged you a huge fee and told you it will sell in a few weeks might be irrelevant to the credit card company.