Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Exchanging times and other stuff (by Jason S.):

andreaf29 wrote:
This is our 1st year as owners and we were able to rent one of our weeks for almost $500 per night. We went the other week and had a great vacation as the villa is great for large families/groups. The service was amazing. I too have been disappointed by the slow progress on the golf courses. I think the addition of the Ritz should help, but it'll be a little while before we see anything. When we were there in May we did see all the new roads, but the construction still seems slow. They are also selling phase two of Montecristo (approximately 100 units) and I was told the selling price was $300-$350K for a month which seemed high. The golf courses should help, but overall there is a lot of new development in Cabo so hopefully the new additions (golf courses, shopping, Ritz Carlton) will make it "the" place to stay in Cabo. Hang in there! When I get frustrated, I think of the view :)

I too am curious what company you used for renting out the unit. Where is Montecristo phase 2? Will they be around the golf course? Any word on the Club House? Thanks, Jason