Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

sellmytimesharenow, LLC has a "D" rating with the BBB! (by Rich M.):

Although CEO Tremblay's original post was from Mar 17 2008 (St. Patrick's day...maybe he was drunk?), his company has a D rating with the Concord BBB now! What a difference one year makes. Check it out right here!

http://www.bbb.org/concord/business-reviews/timeshare-resale-and-rental-marketing/sellmytimesharenow-in-dover-nh-92008632#bbbrating

These parasites have my money too. Not one call or inquiry in 5 months. I'm guessing that will only escalate. The guy who I dealt with doesn't even work there anymore! Maybe he grew a conscience? The false hope that these people pump into you is truly amazing in a bad way. If they'd gave me my money back, I'd feel justified and respect them for doing the right thing. However I have a feeling that's never going to happen. They use contracts to justify preying upon the vulnerable.

Mr Tremblay, have you ever heard the phrase "the customer is always right?" Learn it. Live it. Quit creating victims and start creating satisified Americans. Karma is a bi*ch and if you do wrong by those you are supposed to be providing a service for, you'll get yours....tenfold! I'll pray for you sir.