Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: NEW OWNERS MEETING FEBRUARY 25, 2010 (by Stephanie C.):

Hi Peter,

I did not read your entire email but found it important to reiterate my thoughts about the North Property. First you know nothing about my Father. He and my mother bought 2 weeks at the North pre construction with the intentions of using them. There was no indication of the construction except for they were a bit smaller than the South, that he could live with. In 2005 He was suffering from bone cancer at the time a VERY painful disease. By 2007 he did have difficulty walking as the cancer grew more painful but wanted to vacation in Maui with the family and to see what it was that they bought as 2007 was the first year of its use. We all went to Maui to vacation in our newly built timeshare to find it a major disappointment. And yes he stayed in him room the entire 2 weeks too paiful to walk to the elevator not that close to the OF units or think about goiing down the conviently position staircasae leading to the ocean. Enough said that was his last time in Hawaii as he passed away October I have no reason to read anymore of your email if you don't own there you have nothing to comment about.