Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Organize group protest/damages for not getting golf course completed in timely manor (by Martin W.):

I was last at MC in Sept 2009. Actually, walked around the lighthouse mountain. PB has done nothing except place a few meaningless marking stakes and took some pictures back in April 2009 to make it appear that something is being done.

Heard through the grapevine that Coppel doesn't even have the financing to begin construction. A further fly in the ointment is that he doesn't even own all the land. Look over at Lighthouse Mountain and you'll see two houses. The two owners own about 20 acres around those houses. I went over and talked to the owner of the lower house and he told me negotiations with Coppel about buying his property have ceased. His opinion is that Coppel doesn't have the money nor even close to it to proceed. Can't picture this project being built without buying those two parcels of property as they are a blight on project. Way downscale houses surrounded by a golf course and lavish villas, ain't going to work.