True Valid

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: True Valid (by Joseph E.):

hi i was asked to sell my timeshare by t v and they said they had a buyer signed up and all . they said they needed me to pay them £1200 as proctection against me pulling out of the deal . they said we would get £3200 and that it would take 3 to 4 weeks to complete everything. they wanted this money and i didnt even no if they were legal r not. I told them to take £1200 out of what the buyers were payin them for the timeshare . they said they couldnt do that because the cheque was in my name and they counldnt cash it . But as far as i no the tv would have been paying me from out of what the buyers would have been paying them when they had takin there commission out plus legal fees they kept sayin they had to protect them selfs but i asked them what protection was i getting. they couldnt gave me any i havent payed any thing and thank god i found this website and read some of your comments. They say they are from norwich is this ture as i said i would fly over from ireland they said they could meet in cardiff this seams strange as they told me there main office was in norwich and i was willing to fly there. if any one living near and can check there offices are in norwich might help to no.

regards

joe