Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Ripoff - Marriott Vacation Club Destinations Program - New Point System (by G333 S.):

Sounds good. Get a copy of the points book that tells you what each resort costs per night for each room in each season. If you weren't given a copy, I can email you one. I have mine in PDF format. On the top of each resort chart is a small square, sometimes two. One says E for enrolled/election points inventory and the other says T for trust inventory. Also, if you call your VOA and ask them if there can be a time where there is an availability in trust inventory and not in election inventory at the same time in the same resort. Then talk to your rep to see if she knows that there is a difference, or how she explains it. Either way, Marriott's points book is pretty blatant that there are two separate inventory pools and that an owner pulls out of the pool that coincides with their ownership....either election points for legacy enrolled owners or trust inventory for trust owners.