Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Ripoff - Marriott Vacation Club Destinations Program - New Point System (by Bob P.):

Dennis, as you say, there are 400,000 Marriott owners and just a few here who are trying to steer the ship of discontent. Obviously, you shouldn't have any trouble finding ones who agree with you on a new forum. I suggest you start one and let these folks complain in peace.

Charles, I am tired of hearing you point out that those who are complaining should have read the fine print in the contract and not been ripped off. I for one am a CPA/Attorney, who read that contract and knew it was a joke. You on the other hand, read the ENTIRE contract, understood all the loopholes they were hiding in the fine print, and STILL chose to sign it. I submit that since you entered into that agreement with your eyes wide open, your the one who was stupid.

I submit that I made the best decision, sine Marriott is now trying to buy back my units while they are trying to sell you more points. The mirror is probably in your bathroom!

Have a nice day!