Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

King's Creek Plantation Unethical Sales Tactics (by David G.):

We have owned at Kings Creek since it was in the planning stages. Last year we attended an "Owners Meeting" where Ric Lainhart sold us an upgrade with the promise that he would broker the sale of some other timeshare properties we own in order to pay off the upgrade debt. It all sounded reasonable and we "agreed". I should have taken notice of the red flag when Lainhart told us not to throw him under the bus when we met with the financial people to sign the paperwork. He claimed that management did not know that he was brokering private sales. Well, that's the last we heard from him!!!!! Fortunately, after several months and several payments on the new debt, I posted the situation on Kings Creek's facebook page. Low and behold, the ball started rolling and I was eventually released from the new debt and returned to my original Kings Creek status. I thought Ric would be fired, but it seems that he is still there swindling others. BEWARE!!!!!