Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Wyndham Is breaking my financial back` (by Glen B.):

This sounds like me about a year ago. I was the proud owner of 1.5 m Pres. Reserve Points with VIP status. The Wyndham reps were all about helping me also. I was managing my account OK but I needed help and I fell hook line and sinker for a scam to exchange my 1.5 m PR points + the debt for 1 m plus reg points with VIP status fully paid for. This came at a cost of several thousand dollars to clear the debt and keep my good credit rating. I understood that this would be negotiated with Wyndham and was told that they had rather have me paying fees on 1 m points than loose me entirely. This was all lies. They now have my 1.5 m PR points through default, my credit took a hit, I had no deed in lieu of as promised. The other company, VO Financial has my money and now will not take my calls or reply to e-mails. I need to find time to forward all details to anyone interested to help prevent others from falling for this scam. PLEASE do not trust anyone except your own private attorney and be careful there, be sure that he has his home and office fully paid for and can be located on a moments notice.

Glen Bashaw PO Box 704 Monticello, Ar. 71655

E-MAIL oilhand@gmail.com

jeffe138 With maintenance fee's going from 375.00 a month to well over 500.00 a month beginning in January on top of a monthly mortgage of nearly 900.00 a month, I can't continue this any longer. I am ready to take the hit to my credit and walk away from this mess. Their smooth talking sales people have mislead us time and time again telling us we'd have a way out and that this upgrading they keep pushing us towards will be to our benefit. Truth is the only one benefiting is Wyndham and the greedy sales rep.