Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Seems like I'm Finally Getting Rid of Diamond Resorts Mystic Dunes (by Carol A.):

I also went to diamond resorts just last week requesting to get out of my timeshare that I have at barefoot in the keys in Kissimmee. Too early to hear back from them yet. The lady also said it was 250 for the transfer fee . I'm so afraid they will come back later with all these extra fees. We have owned my timeshare eight years have never had any problems issues. We have never even stayed in our own. we have been to it and toured it when we were in the area with someone else but never stayed in it. Though it truly saddens me to sell and not be able to vacation on these prices. You can't rent a bug infested hotel these days for 200 bucks. I love being able to go anywhere I want to go for $200 a week even to Spain for two weeks either using points or cash. The only reason I want to sell is I'm afraid where the maintenance fees will be in five years.they were 450 when I purchased eight years ago they are now 650 but I heard diamond resorts is the worst for raising their fees and I have read nothing but horrible reviews about them. Heard people rent out their weeks to make money to pay their maintenance fees, don't know anything about that, never tried it just found out about this site yesterday so checking it out. I would almost prefer to find a way to have my maintenance fees paid for and stay in it and continue vacationing like I am. I'm just torn…