Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Stay PC Rentals question (by Navid D.):

I was just contacted yesterday for my Aruba Surf Club that I posted on Redweek. I was suspicious too, which is how I came across this discussion forum.

I did some investigating and found them to be legitimate. They sent over a contract which I reviewed thoroughly and found to be reasonable. They paid me in full via PayPal. I told them I will have to wait 3-5 days before the funds clear and are transferred and available in my bank account, and they were perfectly ok with that and thanked me for keeping them in the loop.

They've sent me the guest's contact information for me to add to the registration once that's done. So, so far so good. I'll update once the transaction is complete. But they've paid me as promised.

Smooth sailing so far.

toml151 wrote:
I was contacted by a representative from Stay PC , a timeshare rental middleman, about renting my unit that is listed on Redweek. He is contacting me on behalf of another client he has. Are these third party transactions safe in general and does anyone have experience as an owner renting to Stay PC specifically?