Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Better Business Lodging (by Ben A.):

I was contacted by this company and a few others around the same area in Orlando last year. I spoke with all of them for quite some time since I'm eager to unload this timeshare. It all sounded too good to be true skin held off. Recently while on vacation I was just about an hour away inTampa and decided to stop by each of the companies I had spoke to in person. Out of the three I attempted to visit one was a mail drop, the other was a dump with some very strange people going in and out and this one was a nice office. The people were pleasant and the rep I was speaking to actually met with me for about a half hour. After reviewing their info and marketing material I was almost ready to sign up but was still a little hesitant so I didn't as of yet. I probably will soon though if they come down on the fee a bit. Hope this helps. I wish people would share positive experiences as well as negative but I guess that not the kind of world we live in.