Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Better Business Lodging (by Tracey S.):

Looking at the BBB doesn't tell much other than this LLC was started in May 2015 and the contact info is: Contact Information Principal: Mr. David Taylor (Director)

Doing a search on David Taylor-timeshare comes up with several timeshare scams connected with Mr. Taylor. So I would imagine the 25 years of combined TS experience is made up of at least 22 years of TS scams. I know some businesses like this say they advertise at conventions but I never really thought they did. Could you give me the name and the date and location of the convention you attended so I can try to verify if this business was actually a registered participant there.

I would also like to know what you own and why you think a business would want to rent out your unit for a convention. I know that these companies say that is what they do but I have never heard of a company actually renting timeshares for attendees. They rent hotels. No one wants to have to share a king bed with a colleague. No one wants to cook when they are in town to do business and have fun. No one wants to rent a full week when conventions are typically 3 days or less.