Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Did you get lied to and it led to you buying a timeshare? (by KC):

kathleenf57 wrote:
Should anyone become aware of a lawsuit against diamond resorts international, please write me at XXXXXXXXXX.

If you do a little searching (on this site and elsewhere) I believe that you may find that there are some legal actions already in progress against DRI. I'm certainly not going to do your homework FOR you, but you can "search" for DRI related posts on this site, on Facebook, etc. --- and Google is your friend too. I wouldn't rely on anyone reaching out to you as a result of posting your email address, EXCEPT....

Posting your email address in ANY Internet discussion forum (including this one) is basically extending an open invitation to scammers and spammers and others of ill intent to easily contact you to attempt to work their scam. After all, you've publicly admitted to having ALREADY fallen for a deceitful "pitch" at least once or twice before. I suggest promptly editing your post to delete your email address, but that's entirely up to you.