Dash Realty

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Dash Realty (by Hawaii Week):

Hi Everyone, I found this post because I searched for "Dash Realty" in the Forums because Dash realty contacted me about a Marriott week I had for rent & I couldn't find any info about them except their Vacation rental website. In the email they give their phone # and website. Randy emailed me ..asked if the week was available & I said Yes and he/she(?) sent me over the rental agreement by Docusign which I found professional. Also, I have been renting our week since 2008 (we travel now to Central america and don't use our Marriott anymore) so I'm very familiar with the rental process and the contract looked good and protected us both - they said Client had just paid and as soon as payment clears they will give me clients name. That afternoon they gave me clients name - I changed names and they asked if I wanted Check or Bank deposit. I bank at Chase and they Quick payed me through Chase a few hours later. All was great and I would totally work with them again. Just giving a FYI to anyone worrying about renting your week and letting you know that It was easy breezy and no worries. If you want you can contact Redweek with my username to see that I'm not new to Redweek and posting this for the company as that other post made the person sound like they were doing. Kindof crazy accusation. Good Luck everyone :)