Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit (by Chris V.):

hello joeu26 1. if marci's offer SEEMS ridiculous.......then IT IS! have you googled marci or the company she represents? 2. what in hell is first american title? GOOGLE IT! 3. IF first americanl title is a viable company (having proven itself.........at least on google) have them send you a notarized statement of their receipt of marci's so-called "earnest money." (also, find out if the notary's or even marci's credentials are verifiable). 4. "We haven't heard a thing from her since. Can you say "Scammer! " " marci hasn't been heard of since because she probably realized that you suspect that she's indeed a SCAMMER. we TMC owners should know a scammer when we see one. yada, yada, yada. 5. if you even THINK there's a scam possiblity here, THEN THERE IS. after the TMC debacle, my business MODUS OPERANDI is TRUST NO ONE, even the family matriarch or patriarch. 6. let's continue healing the wounds of the eichner/tmc scorching before we accept another seemingly MANNA FROM HEAVEN scheme.

i guess you're asking, 'WHO CAN YOU TRUST?" my answer is to seek extraterrestrial guidance before answering............and even then, you're taking a chance.

AM I A PESSIMEST? ABSOLUTELY.

joeu26 wrote:
So here's what I did with Marci Stewart. She made a ridiculous offer for our timeshare, 3 times more than she could have paid through Redweek. She said that she would be using First American Title. Over a week ago, she asked for our names and address so that she could put up $500 earnest money. I told her to have First American to contact us via email and we would give them our personal information. We haven't heard a thing from her since. Can you say "Scammer!"