Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit (by Chris V.):

hi bob,

"If you have had enough of this madness like I have, I urge all cheated owners to contact Jean-Marc Zimmerman at jmz@tmcsuit.com and ask him to represent you in our action against TMC." i agree with you! however, to be totally above-board, i've also had enough of this madness, and am concerned about the wisdom of shelling out another $1,250 +/- to an attorney who i don't know. i don't doubt that he wants to win a case he tries, but there's obviously no guarantees regarding the court decisions for or against defense or plaintiff. i feel like part of a hung jury (pun somewhat intended!)

if you can offer some very convincing reasons why we should go forward with zimmerman, please pass them along to me and all other TMC-CHEATED-SCAMMED-DEFRAUDED OWNERS who share my thoughts about this. by the way, i received a "restitution" check from the bbb of metro ny in the amount of $57.00. one nyc dinner (without drinks!) will blow that away very quickly. i expected a check to compensate us all for the exorbitantly ridiculous maintenance fees. not sure how they'd figure that one out!

pls keep in touch.

chris

robertb1802 wrote:
I was shocked today to receive a "Manhattan Club Restitution Payment” from the Better Business Bureau of Metropolitan New York, in the amount of $350.78, together with a letter from the Office of the Attorney General informing me that the payment was my “share of the settlement with The Manhattan Club…”

Note that there is absolutely no explanation or documentation to support how this payment was calculated. I have read that other owners are now posting the fact that payments are being received in widely ranging amounts, from $50 to over $500 with no explanation that can be used to verify the accuracy of the payment.

I also received a voice message today from TMC representative, Lynne O’Donnell, asking me to call her to discuss surrendering my units back to them. So they are now trying to take advantage of us defrauded owners who are just anxious to bring this fiasco to an end. They are trying to take back timeshares for NOTHING, which we paid tens of thousands of dollars for. Once they have re-built the inventory at $0 cost for the benefit of acquirer Blue Green, they can resell our units to new unsuspecting victims, screwing us yet again.

If you have had enough of this madness like I have, I urge all cheated owners to contact Jean-Marc Zimmerman at jmz@tmcsuit.com and ask him to represent you in our action against TMC.

Bob Biello