Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Anyone who has experience with Sapphire Holiday Collection weeks ? (by Natasha R.):

I bought 25 weeks of 799$ voucher in January 2017. They told me after i paid in complete it could take up to 180 days to receive my voucher. Its been over a year and still didnt receive anything. Everytime i contact sapphire holliday collection they say that i wasent them that sold me the voucher. I know it was Asevig group but all the paper i have is from SHC. So i think there working together and they try to cover there A.... by telling you ....we will put our legal aid in charge and help you with this situation. I just wish they would give me back my money and i would'nt bother contacting them again. Cause i do once or twice a week and its always the same story. Now the guy wants to sell me a vacation because of the time i've been wainting. for only 20% of the price but im scared it will be another scam. Please someone give me a feedback.