Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Has anyone used HELP4TSO (by Roger F.):

Your 91, often identical messages, on these forums clearly indicate you are being paid by someone. Who is doing the pushing? you are, 91 times and counting. How big is you retainer?

and kudo's to robertw577 too

robertw577 wrote: So Mr. donp196 it is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think that you are stupid than open it and remove all doubt.

and from saram280

Now I get it Donp196 you are advertising your own business...... Explain to me how I am a scammer? Come correct or don't come at all. You don't know me, you don't know the HELL my family went thru. Your post and reply to me brought me to tears after I read that you are on here to get business yourself. Do you post stuff like this often? If you read about Don and Sharon Morrison in the Orlando Sentinel that was released 3 days ago you will see my credibility. I don't wish anything negative upon you. I just hope that people read what a nasty temper you have. Looks like the real you just came out. You replied to my honest question acting like you were trying to protect REDWEEK members.....Seems more like you are a drug dealer trying to protect your turf